Sunnah Method Of Ruku
- To say the Takbeer of Ruku.
- To grasp the knees with the hands.
- Whilst grasping the knees the fingers should be spread apart.
- To keep the back straight.
- To keep (the calf of the legs) straight i.e the section from the ankles to the knee.
- To keep the head and the lower back in a straight line.
- To readthrice in Ruku.
- Whilst getting up from Ruku, the Imam should sayin a loud voice, whilst the followers should say . If one is performing Salaah alone, one should recite both (softly). One should stand and pause with ease after the Ruku before going into Sajdah.
Source: Beautiful Sunnahs of Beloved Nabi SAW
Author: Aarif Billah Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Db