- To say the Takbeer while going into Sajdah.
- To place both knees on the ground first.
- Thereafter to place both the hands on the ground.
- To place the nose on the ground.
- Lastly to place the forehead on the ground.
- The head should be placed between the two hands on the ground. (Ibid)
- To keep a gap between the stomach (abdomen) and the thighs. The arms should not touch the sides of the body.
- The elbows should be kept off the ground (i.e. raised).
- To recite at least thrice whilst in Sajdah.
- To recite Takbeer whilst getting up from Sajdah.
- When getting up from Sajdah, first the forehead, then the nose, then the hands and lastly the knees should be raised.
- One should pause and sit with ease between the two Sajdahs.
Source: Beautiful Sunnahs of Beloved Nabi SAW
Author: Aarif Billah Hazrat Maulana Shah Hakeem Muhammad Akhtar Sahab Db